Thursday 16 January 2014

A little cookie from Heaven: (Salted, double chocolate, carmel, nutella cookies)



























Hi folks!

So I wasn't going to post this blog post yet - due to the fact I eyeballed a lot of the ingredients. To see the inspiration behind it : check out Sorted Food. I don't have a food scale, therefor I just was going with the flow and thankfully they turned out!

So I'm going to warn you: these cookies are addictive. Not only addictive but a dessert amongst desserts. The sea-salt is necessary to give way to all of the sweetness. Now I'm not a contrasting flavors kind of gal, so I didn't really love these cookies - but my family and everyone else did! They were a hit! Give them a try - and I will update soon with some solid quantities for the recipe (or if you have a food scale, just follow sorted food's!)

Now the best thing about these cookies is that they use only one bowl (or should I say sauce-pan!)






























No comments:

Post a Comment